Gluten free winter warmer!
This simple coconut cauliflower curry is perfect as-is, but you could also add peas, sweet potato, tofu, or shredded chicken for even more flavor. Serve it over rice sprinkled with fresh cilantro.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 jalapeño seeded and minced
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 head cauliflower cut into medium florets
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and jalapeño and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the coconut milk and tomatoes with their juices.
- Add the cauliflower and 1/2 cup water. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the cauliflower is just fork tender, 10 to 15 minutes.