You can’t tell they’re gluten free!
Make these gluten free coconut and chocolate cookies this winter.
- 240g chickpeas (drained)
- 60g coconut butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp flaked coconut
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 90g dark chocolate (cut in to chips)
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a food processor blend the chickpeas until smooth.
- Melt the coconut butter. Give it a stir and make sure it’s nice and smooth. Add your blended chickpeas to your coconut butter.
- Add the vanilla extract, flaked coconut, baking powder and honey to the mixture.
- Measure your dark chocolate out and roughly chop in to chips, add to the mixture and stir.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place in the baking tray. With a fork, gently press down to flatten out the cookie mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes and enjoy.