Guilt-free and gluten free!
This Easter break treat yourself to these guilt free and gluten free ice cream. It is easy to make and suitable for people of various dietary requirements.
- 4 peaches
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup of honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Peel and slice peaches, then freeze until firm, about 1 hour. If using purchased frozen, you can obviously skip this step.
- In the bowl of a food processor, blend together the coconut milk, honey, lemon juice, vanilla and salt with the frozen peaches until creamy and smooth.
- Serve immediately soft-serve-style, or freeze covered until frozen solid, about 6 hours. To serve, allow ice cream to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving to be scoop-able.