From Kourtney Kardashian’s app.
The eldest Kardashian sister has been gluten free and dairy free for almost a year now. Throughout the year, she has shared so many different gluten free and dairy free recipes on her app. I do believe it is nice to change things up a little, after all we only live once.
- 1 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsbp of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of agave nectar
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- Sea salt
- Combine almond milk and vinegar in a mixing bowl and let it set for a few minutes.
- Add agave nectar and whisk and set aside.
- Add dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until well incorporated.
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Coat the iron with non-stick spray with coconut oil and add 1/2 cup of the batter.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with blueberries and serve immediately.