From Kourtney Kardashian’s app!
Find out how you can make this gluten free and dairy free dessert menu so you can still enjoy your cheat day but with minimum guilt!
- 1 to 1.5 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Lightly grease 8″ x 8″ pan with coconut oil.
- Add oats, coconut and sugar to food processor. Grind until oats are fine.
- Add oil and pulse until mixture pulls into a ball.
- Press mixture into the pan to form crust and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Cool until the crust is firm.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add in juice, zest and sugar.
- Remove 1/4 cup egg mixture and whisk in cornstarch.
- Add egg mixture back into cornstarch mixture.
- Pour over cooled crust and bake for 18-20 minutes or until top is no longer wet.
- Add juice, water, sugar and cornstarch into a pot. Cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in coconut.
- Drizzle mixture over bars and cool the bars.
- Serve or store in refrigerator.