From Kourtney Kardashian’s app!
Kourtney Kardashian shared on her app on how you can make gluten free and dairy free chocolate chip cookies 🍪. Since it is a subscription based app, I thought I’d share with you all here!
- 2/3 cup cane sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour (half coconut flour, half rice flour)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsbp baking soda
- 1 bag dairy free chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Add all sugars, vegetable shortening and oil in a bowl and mix.
- Add in eggs and vanilla to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flours, salt and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 15 minutes.
- Roll dough into cookie sizes and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and tops are set.