Easy to make gluten free recipe!
Gluten free food is not that difficult to prepare. I found this recipe online and I want to share with you all so you can easily make this healthy recipe in your kitchen.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower (florets)
- 1/3 cups olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2/3 cups Parmesan cheese (divided)
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C. Line a large baking sheet (or two smaller ones that can fit side by side) with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix the broccoli and cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, garlic, and half of the parmesan cheese. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, then toss again.
- Arrange the veggies in a single layer on the lined baking sheet(s), giving them plenty of room to breathe. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the edges are browned. (Toss halfway through for more even cooking – optional but works better.)
- Right before serving, toss with remaining Parmesan cheese, and sprinkle with additional salt & pepper to taste if desired.