I found this gluten free recipes online which uses little ingredient and easy to make which you can make for Christmas parties. It is officially December which means many parties coming up.
- 400 g caramel
- 120 g butter
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 40 g mini chocolates chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line an 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper leaving an overhand at the sides fore easier removal. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add butter and heat until melted in 30 second increments. Allow to cool slightly. Stir blondie mix in along with the egg and water until combined and smooth. Top with mini chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 31-34 minutes.
- Allow blondies to cool before cutting.