I have been a huge fan of coconut water for a while now. Not only it is the perfect thirst quencher after a good workout or during summer, it is gluten free and it contains all the following goodness in it!
1. It is low in calories.
2. It contains potassium. Potassium is good for our brain and nervous systems and helps them to function normally.
3. It contains magnesium. Insufficient intake of magnesium could lead to asthma, diabetes and osteoporosis. Coconut water provides 14% of daily magnesium requirement.
4. It contains copper. Our body needs copper for metabolism.
5. It contains cytokinins. Cytokinins can slow down cancerous cells development in our body and also aging process.
6. It is rich in antioxidants which help prevent damage to our bodies by free radicals.
Shop my favourite coconut water below:
RAW C Coconut Water
Cocobella Coconut Water Straight Up