Winter morning is definitely not easy to get up but a coconut pancake sounds like a delicious breakfast menu to wake up to. I found this recipes on Yummly and I would love to share with everyone here. This recipe is gluten free and vegetarian friendly.
- 20g coconut flour
- 30g coconut oil , melted & extra to cook
- 2 eggs
- 80g milk
- fruit + cream, to serve
- Combine coconut flour, oil, eggs and milk in a jug or bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Melt a little more oil in a small frying pan on a medium high heat. Add about 1/3 of your batter and cook for a few minutes until the mixture is starting to bubble and looks cooked around the edges.
- Carefully flip with a spatula and cook on the other side for another 30 seconds or so. Just enough to brown it.
- Remove the pancake and place on a warm plate while you make the remaining cakes.
- Serve with cream and fruit.