Summer is still in full swing in Australia so we are constantly looking for something refreshing and cool to help us stay hydrated and cool. I have found this Malaysian blog and I thought, I grow up in Malaysia and live in Australia. I understand the kind of frustration if you don’t cope well with heat and humidity. I think this recipe is perfect for anyone who dislikes the heat and/or the humid weather.
- 1 litre of coconut water
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 limes squeezed (optional)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 lemons 🍋
- mint leaves for garnishing
- Slice the lemon into pieces.
- Combine the coconut water, lemon juice, lime juice and sugar together.
- Stir to mix well.
- Add the sliced lemons and ice.
- Stir well and serve with mint leaves.