With Christmas and festive parties around the corner, I have found an easy-to-make recipe using one of my favourite ingredients – coconut. This recipe does not require many ingredients, in fact only 3 and it is allergen friendly. So you can bring this dish to a party confidently without having to worry if you have not accommodated everyone’s diet requirement.
- 400g of full fat coconut milk
- 100g of confectioner’s sugar
- 3 cups of dark dairy-free chocolate
- Line an 8×8 inch square pan with parchment paper so that there is an overhang on two sides.
- Place the coconut milk in a sauce pan and heat over medium low heat. Sift in the confectioner’s sugar and whisk to combine. Do not boil.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well until fully melted.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator for two hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Use the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the pan, then slice into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.