As we enter the cooler months, it is always good to start baking some warm food to keep ourselves warm especially during night time. I came across this recipe on Yummly which is not only gluten free, it is also low in calories (250 calories per fudge). It takes just slightly under an hour to make the fudge. Look at the photos below, it sure looks delicious!
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 Cup Honey, or to taste
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate protein powder **
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, melt the coconut oil and honey in a microwave.
- While the coconut oil melts, mash the raspberries with a fork in a small bowl. You want a few little chunks remaining, so don’t pulverize them.
- Once the coconut oil is melted, add in the mashed raspberries, Chocolate protein powder, unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper (the size is really up to you, a larger pan creates more fudge, but thinner squares. A smaller pan will create less fudge, but thicker squares.)
- Pour the mixture into the pan and place in the freezer for 45 min-1 hour, until hardened.
- Cut and enjoy!