I love coconut water and I have been searching on the Internet for simple and easy recipes on what can I do with my coconut water. Here I found a simple recipe how to use coconut water and put it on a dinner table.
* 2 cups jasmine rice, rinsed
* 1 can light coconut milk
* 1 1/4 cups water
* 1 tbsp salt
* 1 scallion, thinly sliced
1. Place the rice, coconut milk, water and salt in a pan/ rice cooker.
2. Bring to boil. Cook for 20 minutes.
3. Sprinkle scallion over the rice and it is ready to serve.
You can replace coconut milk with coconut water. Coconut rice goes so well with spicy food such as curry chicken, Indian cuisines and even Thai Tom Yum soup! It tastes like heaven especially during cold season. Try it and let me know what do you think.