- 6 long green chillies, seeded, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea-salt flakes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 thick slices Italian bread
- Extra 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Extra 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 fillets blue-eye cod
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Put chilli, garlic, coriander leaves, ground coriander, cumin, sea salt, olive oil and vinegar in a food processor and process until smooth. Spoon into a bowl.
2. Put bread on an oven tray, sprinkle each side with extra olive oil, top with garlic slices and bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Put fish on the prepared bread, put a spoonful of the chilli mixture on each fillet and bake for 7-8 minutes. Serve immediately.
So keen to try this recipe out this weekend! I found it on Better Homes and Gardens. Here is the link.