You made decisions without considering the fact that:
* I need to study for my coming forecast examination
* My forecast examination is vital for the application for all scholarships and college and enterships
* I still have some social dinners to attend
* I have scheduled my program for the coming holidays
* You have totally scattered your damn mind that I am sitting for SPM this year!
* What is my real passion in life
* Whether I love the course I am expected to take
I DO NOT NEED A VACATION!!!
I NEED A WEEK OFF TO STUDY!!!
I WANNA DO MATHEMATICS IN UNIVERSITY LEVEL!
If you want me to respect your decision, you ought to respect my decision and choice first! Respect is something you need to earn but not by grabbing it!
Why is it wrong to choose to study at home for my mock?
Why can’t you simply listen to my opinion (which I raised earlier on) and just go ahead to make decisions for me?
Ever consider that I am actually typing this with tears streaming down my cheek?
Just for once, why cant you respect my own decision?
Reason with me why is it irrational to study something I desire?
What are the reasons for stopping my future career just because you love Science?
I Rather Run Away from This Freaking House!